As far as I know "evolutionary advantage" means favouring the replication
of a specific trait (or the genes underlying it) over competing traits. The
"simplistic reasoning of an ignorant" is the reasoning of Charles Darwin
and Richard Dawkins - that evolution acts on the individual in the first
case, and genes (or gene clusters - or whatever produces traits on which
evolution can get some traction) - in the latter. I don't follow everything
you said but it looks like you're arguing for some sort of group selection?
Maybe you could make your ideas a bit clearer. This in answer to post 1.

Post 2 - Darwin focused on the long term effects of the process - he wanted
to explain how organisms developed over many generations. Not sure about
the ideological bias, please explain further.

Sorry I have to go now - to work in fact! Must fly :-)