From: Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, May 30, 2015 11:24 am
Subject: Re: Samiya proved right

God created humans and knows everything about us and within us. I'm sure there
will be no injustice done to anybody.

The analogies you give are between humans. We do not know our own selves:
subconscious, composition details, thoughts, mind, etc. , let alone claiming to
know another human. We cannot apply that reasoning to the One who created us,
sustains us and is aware of everything manifest and hidden throughout the
heavens and earth.

Samiya