On 26 Dec 2016, at 09:06, Torgny Tholerus wrote:

On 2016-12-26 00:09, Brent Meeker wrote:

On 12/25/2016 12:40 AM, Torgny Tholerus wrote:

I have found that God is exactly the same as my subconscious. And my subconscious is connected to other peoples subconsciouses.

When I pray, I talk to my own subconscious. Then my subconscious talks to other peoples subconsciouses. Then one persons subconscious is affecting this persons behavior, so that I get answer to my prayer.

Psychiatrist:   "Look--how do you know you're God?"
Lord Gurney: "Well, every time I pray, I find that I'm talking to myself."
   --- Peter Barnes, "The Ruling Class"

Yes, this is true. I have a part of God inside me. So I can say that I am (a part of) God.

God is usually conceived as having no part (by neoplatonist). I prefer the image that we are god, and we use our body as a locally restricted windows, the goal might be in being able to say hello to oneself.

The whole of God consists of the sum of all the subconsciouses of all human beeings. Nothing more and nothing less than that.

Subconsciousness is not well defined, and then, why to limit us to humans. I would have said the subconscious of all (universal) numbers, which (assuming Mechanism) is much larger than all humans.

The idea that humans have a special role for God is human vanity.
As the novelist Jacques Sternberg said, God made the cat in his own image, and created humans to give food, heat, TV and a comfortable cough to the cats.

:)

Torgny