On 1/3/2018 7:49 PM, agrayson2...@gmail.com wrote:

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 8:34:21 PM UTC-7, Brent wrote:

    On 1/3/2018 6:00 PM, agrays...@gmail.com <javascript:> wrote:

    On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 3:43:14 PM UTC-7, Brent wrote:

        On 1/3/2018 8:44 AM, agrays...@gmail.com wrote:

            That program has been revealed to be the child of Harry
            Reid, Senator from Nevada. At the request of Bigelow,
            who is advancing the idea of big inflated habitable
            modules in space, this program germinated. Bigelow is
            interested in UFO stuff and wanted a program to
            investigate this. This program was not started because
            of some serious military concern.

            LC

        I wrote the Pentagon is taking the issue seriously, which
        doesn't mean it's considered a national security threat.
        Anyway, we can't be subject to visitations since your
        calculations are dispositive. AG

        What the Pentagon is taking seriously is that they have
        funding to spend on this.

    And you know that how? Woman's intuition? AG

    I worked for the Pentagon for 52yrs.  I know how they think.

    Brent

If they have such a dim view of what they do, that is, what motivates them, why did you continue to work for them

When I was a Branch Head there was a sign on the wall above my desk.  It read:  THERE IS NO "THEY".