My goal is not necessarily trying to show how to get something from
nothing, but to show nothing is inconsistent.

Below you say there can be no truth or facts about nothing if there is
absoltely nothing, which is perhaps one way of showing that such an
absolutist nothing is itself inconsistent. "If it's not true that nothing
exists" then something exists.

To define a consistent nothing and admit facts about it seems the next most
minimal step.  But it's hard to prevent such truth statements or the
numbers from getting out of control and creating something.

Jason