> On 3 Aug 2018, at 00:56, Bruce Kellett <bhkell...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> From: Brent Meeker <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>>

>>> It does. Well, it does not if you assume only one Bob and Alice, but the
>>> whole point is that it does if you take into account all Alices and Bobs in
>>> the multiverse.
>>
>> Maybe you are not explaining your theory explicitly.  Aren't you assuming
>> that there is a multiverse (essentially infinite) of Alices and Bobs before
>> this experiment; not just the few cases that arise from the different
>> experimental results.  In this plethora of universes  there are many Alices
>> measuring along 0deg and many Bobs measuring along 27.5deg.  That's how you
>> get statistics...from this ensemble.
>
> Something like that may be what is in Bruno's mind. But that clearly doesn't
> work either, because then we would have infinite numbers of unmatched Alice's
> and Bob’s,

Only in different branches. In all branches their spin will match. Bob and
Alice have no trans-branch interaction, which would introduce non linearity in
the wave.

> and a major problem with non-local influences between disjoint universes in
> order to match any pair up. I think one can rule any such idea out very much
> more simply by just following the particles from a single entangled state to
> the respective experimenters. The statistics must work for such single-world
> pairs, so the invocation of infinite numbers of this or that is not actually
> going to help.

The fact is that, experimentally and theoretically, a singlet state describe
all spin result being accessible with equal probability. Its description in
some special base is misleading here.

Bruno