> On 21 Aug 2018, at 11:14, Peter Sas <[email protected]> wrote: > > Might be of interest: > > https://critique-of-pure-interest.blogspot.com/2018/08/some-thoughts-on-mathematical-unfolding.html
It is a bit long, and I will read it at ease. I certainly can compare this favourably with Plotinus and thus with the theology of the universal machine. Note that you do the same mistake as Turing (and me) when identifying the computable real numbers with the total computable functions. Your definition can be shown to make addition and multiplication into non computable operations. This is usually corrected by imposing a modulus of convergence. But it is a bit of a technical detail, and the set of total computable functions from N to N is a reasonable approximation of the computable real numbers. The other problem, which I will not explain here, but refer to my papers (see my URL, or consult ResearchGate, or Acemy.edu) is that you seem to assume a primitive physical reality, which is already weird in an idealist context. But I have to read your paper more cautiously. I just made a diagonal look! More on this later, plausibly. Bruno > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Everything List" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected] > <mailto:[email protected]>. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected] > <mailto:[email protected]>. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/everything-list > <https://groups.google.com/group/everything-list>. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout > <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/everything-list. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

