Something I wrote some years ago (SKI related). In practice one would use a 
computer with a quantum-random number generator chip.
https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/computing/hardware/a-chip-scale-source-for-quantum-random-number-generators


https://poesophicalbits.blogspot.com/2013/06/skip-probabilistic-ski-combinator.html
 
:


*SKIP: Probabilistic SKI combinator calculus 
<https://poesophicalbits.blogspot.com/2013/06/skip-probabilistic-ski-combinator.html>*
Add to the *S*, *K*, and *I* combinators of the SKI combinator calculus 
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKI_combinator_calculus> the *P* combinator: 

*S**xyz* = *xz*(*yz*)
*K**xy* = *x*
*I**x* = *x*
*P* = *K* or *KI* with equal probability (0.5)

It follows that *P**xy* evaluates to *K**xy* or *KI**xy*, then to *x* or *I*
*y* = *y *with equal probability. 


see also Evolutionary code and the probabilistic lambda calculus 
<http://poesophicalbits.blogspot.com/2013/05/evolutionary-code-and-probabilistic.html>
 
and a SKI fixed-point combinator 
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed-point_combinator#Other_fixed-point_combinators>
 


- pt



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Everything List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/everything-list.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to