On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 1:41:43 AM UTC-5, kujawski...@gmail.com
wrote:

> Bruno Marchal thank you for your anwser.
>
> Physicist Paul Benioff make interesting idea
> https://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0201093
> that mathematics and laws of physics coemerged somehow randomly.

Thanks for this reference! Much of it jibes with my codicalist-materialist
view.

*The essential point to make here is that language is physical.  *

*Gödel maps can also be used in physical theories. However, for these
theories, they have some different properties. For a coherent theory of
mathematics and physics, or for any physical theory that is universally
applicable, a G¨odel map does not extend the domain of applicability of the
theory. The reason is that, since language is physical, all expressions of
any language are already in the theory domain as states of physical
systems. *

*Finally it should be noted that it may be worthwhile to replace validity
in the basic requirement with consistency.*

- pt