> On 28 Oct 2018, at 17:14, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 12:02 PM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be
> <mailto:marc...@ulb.ac.be>> wrote:
>
> > You have not read after step 3,
>
> True,

So please does not attribute me propositions which I have never defended
anywhere.

> and I do not indent to do so until you fix the very silly blunder you made in
> step 3 which I am now quite certain you never will. I am also quite certain
> you will respond to this with "what blunder?" despite my pointing it out for
> well over 5 years.

And it has been answered at least once by any participants. You have convinced
nobody that there is blunder. Each time you claim you show it, it is easy to
see that you have drop the 1p/3p distinction. And when you grasp step 3, you
just say that your two years old niece knows that, and just not answer why you
don’t move to step 4, or what your niece would say on step 4. You are a
personification of bad faith, in this setting.

Bruno