On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 4:45 AM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

*> No Turing machine can solve the halting problem. You are right on this.
> But an oracle can, or a machine with infinite speed can.*

If such a oracle could exist then logical contradictions could too and then
there would be no point in listening to your arguments or anybody's logical
argument about anything because mathematics and even logic itself would be
purest form of nonsense.

> *Note that such magic does not change the “theology”* [...]

Sorry, I don't know what you said after that, I fell asleep.

 John K Clark