On Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 10:20:09 PM UTC, Pierz wrote:

> Obviously you can't measure the particle simultaneously in the up and down
> state. Nobody believes that. Nobody is arguing it.

*Haven't you ever heard of physicists, some prominent who write books about
QM for the lay public, who assert that one of the mysteries of QM is that a
particle can be in two places at the same time, or cats can be alive and
dead simultaneously, or spin can be Up and Dn simultaneously? If you
haven't, you're not paying attention. AG*

Honestly it's hard to understand why you have such an agitated bee in your