On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 11:23 AM 'Cosmin Visan'  <
everything-list@googlegroups.com>

*> you cherry-pick what to believe in, against all evidence.*

So says the man who doesn't believe that computers or brains or atoms or
even calculations exist, but does believe that reincarnation and telepathy
does. I haven't heard your views on spoon bending, flying saucer men armed
with anal probes, ghosts, bigfoot, virgin birth or astrology yet but I can
make a educated guess.

 John K Clark