See ? You don't understand anything from what Bruno is saying. You only
spot the word "Turing", you also heard about the "Turing test", and you
shallowly concluded that that is what Bruno is talking about. No. He is
talking about all kinds of weird stuff, like numbers that are alive.

But of course, people always want to show how smart they are, that's why
they play the "Of course I understand!!!" card. Sorry, this doesn't work
with me. I'm too smart to be tricked by such cheap tricks.

So let's wait for Bruno to tell us how are numbers alive.