On Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 1:40:01 PM UTC+2, Bruno Marchal wrote:

> On 30 May 2019, at 14:52, 'Cosmin Visan' via Everything List
>

> BTW, I already got the prize of the best French-talking PhD thesis in
> the year 1998, but none of the journalists who interviewed me has been
> able to publish their paper, except the one from Switzerland. Eventually
> the prize lead to a campaign of defamation instead of promotion.

You continue to hide from skeptical inquiry, questions, and facts;
hallmarks of science, while proclaiming to be their champion.

If there ever was a Swiss journalist, then it would appear that he wasn't
doing his job as an investigative journalist.

If he had done his job and you indeed are in possession of a digital
physics, a metaphysics, a theology, a verifiable solution to mind-body
problem beyond opinion/belief, or any scientific discourse that merits a
prize then it's never to late to claim it.

Present your evidence to the parties in question, proceed, and/or fight. PGC