On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 12:41:41 AM UTC-6, John Clark wrote:

> Sean Carroll: Universe a 'tiny sliver' of all there is
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsXCwUsuvKo>
>
> John K Clark

I think the enforcers of "right speech" deleted my post which stated that
the MWI was "hubris on steroids", since it means that any fool can go into
a lab, do a double slit experiment, and create possibly uncountable worlds
replete with stars, galaxies and life forms. This idea is probably worse
than the egregeous overestimate, by 120 orders of magnitude. of the EM
vacuum energy.  AG