The Quran, as I understand it, seems to suggest layers of concentric spheres.
Here’s an excerpt from an old post:

Seven Heavens  in Layers
[Al-Qur’an Chapter 67:3-4, Translator: Sahih International] [And] who created
seven heavens in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful
any inconsistency. So return [your] vision [to the sky]; do you see any breaks?
Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled
while it is fatigued.

[Al-Qur’an Chapter 71:15, Translator: Sahih International] Do you not consider
how Allah has created seven heavens in layers

[Al-Qur’an Chapter 55:33, Translator: Muhammad Sarwar] Jinn and mankind, if you
can penetrate the diameters of the heavens and the earth, do so, but you cannot
do so without power and authority.
[Al-Qur’an Chapter 55:33, Translator: Sahih International]  O company of jinn
and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the
earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah ].

[Al-Qur’an Chapter 16:50, Translator: Sahih International] They fear their Lord
above them, and they do what they are commanded.

Excerpt from:
https://signsandscience.blogspot.com/2014/10/creation.html