On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 4:25:43 PM UTC-6, Lawrence Crowell wrote:

> On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 2:17:39 PM UTC-5, Alan Grayson wrote:

>>> So far as I know there is no signal above the noise on this.
>>>
>>> LC
>>>

>> Do the measurements show a spread around zero, including of course
>> negative values, or just positive values close to zero? This is where the
>> rubber hits the road IMO. If no negative results, there is the suggestion
>> the curvature is NOT zero. AG
>>

> There is a spread, but that is noise. Statistical variances of error
> convey no information.

Are you sure? If the curvature is zero, there would be symmetric noise
around the value of zero. OTOH, if the curvature is positive we might get
asymmetric noise; that is, few values in the negative range. Also, don't
you think the finite age of the universe argues against a flat universe
(for reasons previously argued)? AG

So far we really do not know. In fact, if you think about it, no matter now