On 6/25/2020 11:10 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
With mechanism it is a bit hard to not see the physical multiverse

Nobody sees the physical multiverse.  It's as much a theoretical construct as arithmetic is.

Nobody sees the moon. It is a theoretical construct, even if a large part of the construction is programmed by millions years of evolution. In that sense, we don’t see anything. But when I said that with mechanism it is hard to not see the multiverse, “see” was used with the meaning of “logically conclude from Mechanism”.

Nobody logically concludes the Moon either.