From: 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, Sep 30, 2021 5:12 pm
Subject: Re: Unbounded stupidity​ ​

 People who have not been vaccinated adversely affect the rest of us in two
ways.  First, they stress the health care system.  Just yesterday the LA Times
ran a story about a woman whose husband died of a heart problem without being
able to be put in an ICU because all the facilities were taken by covid
patients who were not vaccinated.

 Second, the more people the virus infects and the more it reproduces the more
likely that a new variant will arise which circumvents the vaccinations we have.

 And finally, that Trump once did something useful or someone else did
something wrong or which turned out badly, doesn't make the stupid things done
by Trump and his supporters any less stupid.  Whataboutism is not a good
argument.

 Brent