From: Lawrence Crowell <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 28, 2021 7:01 pm
Subject: Re: FW: FW: FW: [Consciousness-Online] FW: Dark Matter: How Physics
Overlooks Chemistry?

I truly hope nobody is taking any of this seriously.
LC

  From: Philip Benjamin  Wednesday, October 27, 2021 9:11
AMgeneral...@googlegroups.comSubject: RE: FW: FW: [Consciousness-Online] FW:
Dark Matter: How Physics Overlooks Chemistry? [Philip Benjamin].
WAMP-the-Ingrate (from KG to the University) is more concerned with
transgenderism, XX = XY and the perversely fraudulent data of the entomologist
Kinsey than with dark-matter sciences.  It is conceivable that a freshman
science student in a foreign university can NOW accomplish more than the WAMP
(Western Acade-Media Pagan(ism)—the stealing beneficiaries of the Augustinian
Trust.          Worldviews are just that—NOT SCIENCE. It was a colossal blunder
for that brilliant Bohr to bring in his world view through the backdoor as
science. Many a pagan scientist in the West with un-awakend consciousness do
that. They at the same time find fault with ecclesiastical establishment for
defending Geocentricism, without any THINKING of the fact that it was the
“science” of those days (for all recorded history) including that of the
brilliant astronomer and mathematician Ptolemy. However, the calculations
resulted in the same results, be it geo or helio centric. That is not what Bohr
did—in hisCopenPagan Misinterpretation! An AS IF behavior needs only an AS IF
logic. Not one Puritan scientist ( Michel Faraday was perhaps the last)
resorted to the Bohr misfeasance.    Philip Benjamin .
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/0ddf5458-4970-45ce-9770-14b3e093a706n%40googlegroups.com.