Because we follow science news is why? We update our attitudes and knowledge
when we receive new information it's just that simple John. Note I am the guy
saying I happily take the new bivalent flavor of Pfizer or Madera or whatever
the hell they shoot into my arm. But just as the old studies in 2019 indicated
there is such a thing as heard immunity and tamping down, specifically
deliberately tamping down on this new information, on this reminder that her
immunity does work to a point is ideological. Audiology ain't supposed to be
science is it?

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 6:37 AM, John Clark<johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:   On
Sat, Mar 4, 2023 at 8:35 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> The article simply indicated that herd immunity was still a thing, post
> infection. I have heard of people who went through the Covid, and that is the
> point of the study. Resistance to re-infections.

I repeat my question for a third time:  Why the hell is it necessary to refute
the Lancet article in order to conclude that vaccine hesitancy on the part of
scientifically illiterate Trump followers has led to the needless deaths of
hundreds of thousands of Americans?!

> Are there some people for whom the shots are harmful? That's all we logically
> need to know.

No, that's NOT all we need to know, that's not even the most important thing we
need to know. If you get COVID the probability of you dying from it is about
1%, if you get the COVID vaccination the probability of it killing you is less
than 0.000001% and possibly much less. And the best scientific evidence is that
the number of people for which the shot is more dangerous than the disease is
ZERO. Those who try to dispute these scientific findings without evidence are
not only stupid they are evil because they've caused the needless deaths of
hundreds of thousands of Americans.

I will now put on my amateur psychiatrist's hat and speculate that the ONLY
reason you like to bring up doubts about the COVID vaccine is that your
scientifically illiterate nincompoop friends don't like the vaccine, and the
liberals who you hate tend to like it because it's a well-known fact that
reality has a liberal bias. I'm sure my saying that makes you mad but ask
yourself this question, if conservatives were fanatical fans of the vaccination
and liberals radical opponents of it would you still feel the same way about
the COVID shot? Don't bother to give me an answer to that question because I
doubt you will give me a candid response, but don't lie to yourself.

eir

I pointed out the error in your reasoning before (see below) but I got no
response, so I will ask again: Why the hell is it necessary to refute the
Lancet article in order to conclude that vaccine hesitancy on the part of
scientifically illiterate Trump followers has led to the needless deaths of
hundreds of thousands of Americans?!

" So after catching Covid once or twice and getting sick as a dog both times
but surviving you now have the same immunity as if you got a modern CRISPR-Cas9
RNA vaccine that doesn't make you sick at all. And you think that's a good
reason for not getting vaccinated?!  I remind you that if you catch Covid there
is about a 1% chance of you dying from it, that may not seem like much but if
100 million people catch Covid that means 1 million people will die of it, and
that is exactly what happened in the USA. The infuriating part is that a
vaccine shot only costs a dollar or two and when a Trump zombie refuses to get
one because he doesn't trust medical science and then get sick from Covid he
then demands that medical science spare no expense to cure him"