From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com <spudboy...@aol.com>
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>;
meekerbr...@gmail.com <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Mar 5, 2023 2:44 pm
Subject: Re: You were told wrong info if you were told I didn’t feel things

On Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 2:27 PM spudboy...@aol.com <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> there is such a thing as heard immunity

Thank you Captain Obvious.

> deliberately tamping down on this new information [...]

New?!  People have known about herd immunity for decades if not centuries. And
the answer is not expected but I now repeat my question for a fourth time: Why
the hell is it necessary to refute the Lancet article in order to conclude that
vaccine hesitancy on the part of scientifically illiterate Trump followers has
led to the needless deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans?!

co0--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv1W0QWTc8hBNSL5sm-CRdff0yuHi6ZprpW4UKY%3DoH7rtw%40mail.gmail.com.