On Wed, Mar 22, 2023 at 6:29 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Ok JC. As a futurist, would you, based on verification of this data, and
> all subsequent data, consider the formation of a new hybrid species
> wherein, we humans opt for neural chipping in with advanced AI's benefiting
> both species; or do you consider this, the kiss of death for homo Sapien? *
>

>From a human point of view a man machine merger would be the best possible
outcome, but the trouble is I can't think of any advantage of merging from a
n AI's point of view, and very soon AIs will be the ones calling the shots
not humans. One month ago I wouldn't have said "very soon" but today we're
living in a post GTP4 world.

7gt