On Tue, May 23, 2023 at 3:50 PM Terren Suydam <terren.suy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> * > in my view, consciousness entails a continuous flow of experience.*

If I could instantly stop all physical processes that are going on inside
your head for one year and then start them up again, to an outside
objective observer you would appear to lose consciousness for one year, but
to you your consciousness would still feel continuous but the outside world
would appear to have discontinuously jumped to something new.

2b0