On 11/29/2023 10:01 AM, John Clark wrote:
On Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 7:43 PM Brent Meeker <meekerbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

    /> For comparison you could posit a theory, MWI*, which is MWI
    plus the provision that only one exists with probability as
    defined by the Born rule.  Would MWI* be a different
    interpretation than modern-CI? /

In that case  MWI* would be the same as CI un that neithercould explain why Schrodinger's equation and the Born ruletreat one world very differently from all the others that makes it more real. MWI*we have to start talking about measurement and observers and all that crap.

All that crap that makes up everything we observe, write down, report and cite in papers?  That crap?