The British newspaper the Financial Times has an article about the impact
the Extropian List has had on the way people think about AI and it includes
an interview with Anders Sandberg, he joined that list in the mid-1990s
about the same time I did, but he was smarter than me, he left about a year
before I was kicked off.

You can listen to it here:

https://www.ft.com/content/8e6d370d-f78e-4889-be35-e263d248e370

Or read a transcript of it here: