Greetings,

I managed to get evolution 2.10.0 mostly working on Mac OS X.

Note that here on Mac OS X I had to build "libevolution-mail.so" and
"libevolution-calendar.so" as a dynamic library (.dylib) file instead
of shared object (.so) to get things linked. The .so objects are also
needed, but I had to create .dylibs for LD to be happy. Generally Mac
OS X does not like linking to a .so...

But, I now have missing icons, and no errors are being reported
regarding the missing icons. In previous build attempts, I was also
missing icons and a was getting an error about hicolor not being
located (I no longer have the exact message, and I determined that
there was a problem with my libpixbufloader).  I then rebuilt my
entire GNOME/GTK and now I do not get any errors, but to my surprise
the icons are still missing.

Note that Gnumeric (1.6.3) built on the same GNOME/GTK build does not
have any missing icons, and appears normal.

Can anyone offer a suggestion/hint? I certainly would appreciate it.

Here is a screenshot of Evolution:

        <http://OpenOSX.com/evolution.png>

Thanks,

Jeshua Lacock, Owner