Hi Suman, Johnny,

1st: That's great news! Thanks for all your efforts around MAPI and
Exchange2007!

2nd: What version of evolution is expected as minimum?

Is there any magic beside of

installation,
exporting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH for samba4
and activating the plugin,

to get a "MAPI" or alike selection the the "Server Type" drop down? (The
plugin is there and can be activated/is activated)

BTW: tested on 2 systems: Ubuntu 7.02, Evolution 2.12.1 and plain
debian-sid 2.12.2-1+b1 ...
Couldn't test w/ 2.21.90 from trunk of svn - as the rpm's install in
default libs and not into "/opt/evo/...." or alike.

Thanks,
Holger