Hi..

On Jan 18, 2008 10:21 PM, Holger Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there any magic beside of

> installation,
> exporting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH for samba4
> and activating the plugin,
>
> to get a "MAPI" or alike selection the the "Server Type" drop down? (The
> plugin is there and can be activated/is activated)

The name of the plugin is 'Exchange MAPI'. The same name is used in the
"Server Type" dropdown as well.. If the plugin is activated and you still
can't find the server type in the dropdown - something is wrong. (start Evo
in a terminal and look for a message like 'Unable to load plugin 'XYZ' -
could not find shared object 'PQR.so' etc.,)

> BTW: tested on 2 systems: Ubuntu 7.02, Evolution 2.12.1 and plain
> debian-sid 2.12.2-1+b1 ...
> Couldn't test w/ 2.21.90 from trunk of svn - as the rpm's install in
> default libs and not into "/opt/evo/...." or alike.

Just to make it crystal clear, you may either:

+ install the RPMs from the URL Johnny mentioned...
+ build from source from the following branches (and not SVN trunk)

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution-data-server/branches/EXCHANGE_MAPI_BRANCH
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution/branches/EXCHANGE_MAPI_BRANCH

I had posted the configure options needed sometime ago here ->
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2008-January/msg00032.html

-Suman