Hi all

I need to write a plugin in Evolution. It should be able to add a menu
option in compose new mail option. On clicking the menu, it should ask
for a file through a dialog box. Then, take this file and body of the
mail as input for processing. After processing, it should attach a file
produced as result of previous step to the mail.

Now, reading at eplugin documentation, I have faint idea that I need to
write an xml file and a C file. C file should implement the call back
function.

Is there a manual for writing the C part of eplugin? Any other help
based on the above requirement would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sandeep