Hi all;

If i run ./evolution --offline ; i needed to Know what is the Macro or a
variable that gets set to keep this offline state, when i run it...and in
which file it gets stored??
As per my undersatnding evolution is by default  run as online.....so when i
set the offline option and close the application , it retains ofline
status.. next time i run it;.
for this it might be reading or getting the current status from some
where....want to know from where it got the status???

I actaully want to start my application as offline by default,...?? what
changes in the code will that require??

Any knowledge in this regard will be of great help.....

Thanks & Regards
sv.