Hi Matthews,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

According to ur suggestion How do i modify the "command" property of
Evolution panel launcher to "evolution --offline" ? I dont have a clear
undersatnding in this....can you elaborate?

Is there any thing in the code that can be modified so that a set the
application to offline always before i close the application ,
irrespective of what was the user state before closing ?? This would really
help...I actually need to set the state to offline before closing.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & Regards
sv.

Awaiting your reply;