Hi Milan

Thanks ...
I actually want to Know the first view where its writen "Double_click here
to create a new contact"
the source code for it.
here i can double-click on the canvas and add entries. right?
so is  it the table or mini card now??

once i make entries the entire canvas changes color.... red/brown etc...

so i need to Know wer to debug..

Thanks & Regards
sv.