Hi ,

As many of you know, Srini and I were working on a branch
camel-db-summary (codenamed Madagascar).

This is now merged with trunk. Please see
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution-data-server?view=revision&revision=9125

This adds a new dependency on sqlite. So, you need to have sqlite devel
packages installed.

You will have to update evolution and evolution-exchange packages as
well.

As of now, evolution-exchange has some crashers connecting with the
exchange servers.

Some of the quick-show items like (recent messages) does not work.

Meta summary code is wiped out and hence new mails are not beagle
searcheable.

But, we promise we will fix them soon :-)

Any other feedback or issues, that you get, please ping us in
#evolution.

I will be sending out a detailed description of what we have done and
what is pending, soon.

Thanks.

--
Sankar