Hi all,
        I'm trying to develop a plugin to run configure and run syncevolution
on user request. My idea is to have a plugin like the one that sync with
the ipod adding an option on the context menu in calendar and
addressbook. On user request the plugin will run syncevolution,
displaing an error message if there is no syncevolution on the system
and the log and all messages of syncevolution if there are logs or
messages.

        I would like to try to develop it in python as I see that evolution is
now capable of loading plugins written in this language, but it should
be no problem in developing in C. Wich language do you suggest to use?

TIA
sc

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: s...@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.