On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 23:20 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> > On user request the plugin will run syncevolution,
> > displaing an error message if there is no syncevolution on the
> system
> > and the log and all messages of syncevolution if there are logs or
> > messages.
>
> It wouldn't be hard to create and install a libsyncevolution.so which
> contains all the necessary logic to execute a sync. That might be
> easier
> than wrapping a command line tool. On the other hand, Genesis already
> does that quite successfully.

OK, Patric. I'll checkout syncevolution code ASAP (tomorrow or on
saturday) and starting finding how I to build such a library, this
should be usefull for other projects, too.

Bye
sc

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: s...@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.