Hi all,
I'm totally new to Evolution development. But I'm interested in it.
I have got the source code, made a few changes and compiled it. Now I can get
my Evolution to run in Ubuntu. My question is: how could I enable the log of
Evolution? I find some quick guide from below link, but seems it doesn't
provide the information I need. I mean, I need much more logs to understand how
evolution works, such as those logs defined in functions of message-list.c..Any
suggestion?
http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/bugs.shtml

P.S. Do you know where could I find any documents about e-tree/e-table/e-cell
-- the widgets under dictionary "widgets/table/"? This is the first time I met
these libraries,they are difficult to understand.. Looking forward to your
help.. Thanks a lot!