Thanks Srinivasa,

I don't have sqlite3 command my system. I dont know any idea about SQL
databases.
is that Outbox file in home profile is in sql database format?

Is there any other way simply we can grep unsent mail count from evolution
profile  folder?
I hope there should be some count number some flags that might be having the
pending unsent message information.