On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 15:32 +0530, Chenthill wrote:
>   We have been waiting for a while to get the eds address-book dbus port
> merged into master for 2.28. Considering the stability issues we have at
> the moment with the branch (http://tinyurl.com/bgo-eds-dbus-hybrid ) and
> some work which needs to be done for evolution-exchange to work, we will
> be merging into master immediately after the branching for 2.28.

The dbus-hybrid branch has been merged into master now, this means that
EDS uses ORBit for the calendar and DBus for the addressbook.

There are a number of known bugs but if anyone finds any issues with the
addressbook, please file a bug!

My next goal is to get the calendar port ready for merging.  With any
luck this will be done this week.

Cheers,
Ross
--