To the evolution team,

I wanted to say thank you for putting together an awesome mail program. I have
been using it for a few years and will never use or support  Microsoft outlook
again.

Now, i have a few questions that i can't seem to find the answers online. I
have a htc pro 2 pda phone. I need to sync my pda with evolution.

Questions:

1) is there a plugin to use to detect the pda?
2) did you have a forum with users like myself?
3) will you design a third party software to help sync contacts and calander?

Thank you so much and keep up the fine work you guys do. What a great product.

alex