On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 13:13 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
> I applied Ritesh's patch from comment 27 and compilation fails with
>
> ../../../../evolution/modules/mail/e-mail-shell-view-actions.c:505:
> error:
> implicit declaration of function ‘message_list_free_uids’

        Hi,
bad luck, it had been removed recently for some reason, see commit
76fbb9d.

> Is/Are one/all of the previous patches required also?

The first patch is for the external plugin itself, applicable to tar.gz
sources of it, whereas the second patch, the ritz's one, is to have this
plugin as internal code, not a plugin. These two are supposed to be
independent.
        Bye,
        Milan