On Sun, 2010-01-31 at 17:47 -0500, Shreyas Phadnis wrote:
> hello all,
>

> I just got the latest evolution (from git master) up and running on my
> machine. I am testing few things specifically with IMAPX
> performance... is there any documentation on camel and its threading
> arch... and on IMAPX?
> http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Developer/EDS or
> http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Developer/ThreadingEmailCamel seems to
> be empty ...and i am not sure which documentation on go-evolution.org
> and projects.gnome.org/evolution/ is up-to-date....
There is no documentation for imapx yet. You can refer to the
documentation for camel in www.go-evolution.org it is up to date as of
now. Also feel free to clarify your doubts on irc #evolution channel.

> In the source tree I found
> this: http://git.gnome.org/cgit/evolution/tree/mail/README.async but
> it screams to be out-dated.
>

> I`d appreciate any pointers that would help me get started on
> evolution hacking...
Would you be interested in putting some documentation for imapx while u
learn the arch. where I could provide some help ? :)

- Chenthill.