On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 1:35 AM, chen <pchenth...@novell.com> wrote:

> There is no documentation for imapx yet. You can refer to the
> documentation for camel in www.go-evolution.org it is up to date as of
> now. Also feel free to clarify your doubts on irc #evolution channel.

Thanks. I will refer to this documentation

Would you be interested in putting some documentation for imapx while u

> learn the arch. where I could provide some help ? :)

Yes, definitely. Why not? I will ping you IRC as I learn more.

BTW, IMAPX looks very promising. Its much snappier. Of course there are
occasional crashes (which I have not been able to reproduce reliably). I am
looking into enabling all the debug settings as I explore more..