On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 12:20 +0200, Christian Hilberg wrote:
>   Is it possible to define certain IMAP folders as "hidden" from within our
> plugin's EPlugin part? Or is it possible to hide certain IMAP folders (and
> their subfolders) in any other sensible way?

        Hi,
you said you want to use imapx internally, is it right? And even if
"only" the imap provider itself, then I would suggest to subclass it
(your base imap provider) in your evolution-kolab "package" and manage
this within CamelStore::get_folder_info, by calling parent class'
get_folder_info and then recreate folder information based on your needs
(once with email folders only, once with calendar folders only, and so
on).
        Hope that helps,
        Milan