Hi Matthew,

thanks for the prompt reply.

On Wednesday, 04 August 2010 Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 12:50 +0200, Christian Hilberg wrote:
> > Using the Camel.HttpStream should do the trick - is that correct? I've
> > seen the Camel.HttpStream being used within Anjal (file
> > em-format-mail.c). Is this Camel HTTP part being used somewhere else as
> > well (to be used as another reference)?
> You would be much better off using libsoup.

Does libsoup make use of NSS (just the newbie's uninitiated question)?

> Camel.HttpStream is only used to retrieve remote images and such for
> HTML mail.  I plan to kill that class as soon as we move to WebKit/GTK+
> for HTML rendering.

Hey, thanks for that hint! :-) Maybe it would be wise to mark such classes as
"deprecated"/"removal candidate" or something in the docs.

(Bye)^2,

        Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/