Hello Evolution-Hackers,

My employer's primary email system is Exchange 2007.  I am trying to build the
most current dev check-in of Evolution in the hopes of being able to connect
reliably to the Exchange server so I can stop rdp-ing into a windows machine to
use Outlook ( we use calendaring/tasks/etc. heavily, so imap access in Evo is
not sufficient for use).

I am using the script provided by Paul Smith, and everything goes well until
the script tries to c/o and build evolution-data-server, where I receive the
following:

Running git check for evolution-data-server
No branch 2-91-2 for evolution-data-server

At which point the script halts.
I can manually git clone evo-data-server, but that hoses the script and I am
not good enough to hack the script.
I've been to the git page and seen that there is indeed a 2.91.2 branch, so I'm
not sure how to progress on this one.

Thanks all,
Vale

Vale T. Kenny, Assistant Director, Advancement Services IS
The OFFICE of INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT
Drexel University / 3200 Race Street / Philadelphia, PA  19104
desk: 215.895.6912 / fax: 215.895.4966
email: vale.t.ke...@drexel.edu

Make a Gift!<http://www.drexel.edu/IA/giftsonline.asp>
[cid:image001.jpg@01CB8AF0.B1FAD120]
This e-mail and any accompanying documents are confidential. The information is
intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any review,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by returning the message to the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>