From: evolution-hackers-boun...@gnome.org
[mailto:evolution-hackers-boun...@gnome.org] On Behalf Of Herbert Stiftler
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 2:24 PM
To: evolution-hackers@gnome.org
Subject: [Evolution-hackers] ExchangeServer 2003: MAPI or Exchange?

Hi,

in my company we use an Exchange server 2003. As I'm planning to switching to
ubuntu, I'm interested in using evolution for email.
As i see, there are two options to connect to exchange server: evolution-mapi
and evolution-exchange

- What are the differences between them?
- Which one is more stable?
- Which one is more complete?
- Which one you would suggest to use?

Thank you,