I just pushed a new snapshot of my "account-mgmt" branch for Evolution
and Evolution-Data-Server.

http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/log/?h=account-mgmt

http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/log/?h=account-mgmt

This is mostly for backup -- I haven't yet reached any particularly
significant milestone, and the mailer is currently broken.  But it's
been a long time since my last public snapshot and I'm about to start
messing around with the new D-Bus service I talked about in [1], which
will require rewriting some of my own rewrites.  I need a fresh backup
in case things go pear-shaped.

Up-to-date documentation for the new ESource API can still be found at:
http://mbarnes.fedorapeople.org/account-mgmt/docs/libedataserver/

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2011-August/msg00025.html