On Sat, 2011-10-15 at 11:18 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Just a heads up that I've changed Camel's authentication API to factor
> out the password loop that each and every provider currently replicates
> for themselves.  Turns out they all have the same basic logic flow.

        Hi,
I'm currently trying to adapt evo-ews to current git master and this
change doesn't make much sense there, at least for me, because on the
first look there is used a libsoup for authentications, thus no such
auth_loop or any "same basic logic". I've a larger patch for the ews
under go, which I will finish tomorrow, I only wanted to let you know
about this and I hoped that you'll help with this particular thing.
        Thanks in advance,
        Milan